Thursday 6 December 2012

Images from my archives

I did a quick search of archives and found the following Images 

British artillery - Foundry figures 


Austrians - HLBS figures 


  Some images from a demo game I put on at Fiasco a number of years ago 




My first visit to the Great War battlefields was in the 1980s when I went with my younger brother on an old Russian Motorbike -  I have some photos somewhere which I must did out. 

Here are a few newer ones  


Beaumont Hamel today 


An owner of a cafe near Albert has built his own trench line in his garden. He must use if for fill sclae 1/1 gaming


A scene from a museum near Verdun showing German flats (Zinnfiguren) in action

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding blog and post. Great figures. That Café' MG must deter potential check runners.

    Cheers,
    Z

    ReplyDelete